Technology for Automotive Test Systems
Polaris Motion control systems are used for test rigs and dynamometers in the automotive test system market.
Testing includes: engine tests, performance and emission tests, driveline and transmission tests, noise vibration and harshness testing.
Some useful Polaris features that are used for automotive test systems include:
- APIs making it easy to create custom programs for control and sensing
- Actuation control for throttle, brake and inclination
- Synchronized encoder inputs for speed
- Synchronized sensing of acceleration and torque
- Synchronized analog inputs for oxygen sensing